Professional Coach, Professional Leader.
Let’s have less of this “Be the best” nonsense and more “What’s best for you?” and “What is the best you?”
I’m all about helping you enhance more of yourself for yourself
The bite size chunks of the levels of which I work:
- Coaching individuals
- Coaching professionals personally
- Training and coaching teams from house hold named multi national companies
- Lecturing, training and coaching in Universities and Higher Education
Because I live an unconventional life I have an unconventional way of seeing things. Seeing things unconventionally and differently is the step needed to go from ordinary to extraordinary.
If you think like everyone else, you’ll be like everyone else.
Travel, training and personal development has broadened my outlook with exposure to lifestyles, cultures and ways of being and I continue to be active in life, training, and personal development, by going to inspiring places world wide and living…. Deeper.
With first-hand experience in extreme and exotic locations, I feel qualified to go further with you with your dreams.
Unique and Driven. A self-actualising Coach
Over our time together you will realise I have a high degree of drive and self-actualisation because my entire career funding and training has been fully self-financed and self-programmed…. I’m very successfully self-employed.
This is important to you because I have not been inducted into some awful sales funnel system by some spurious online marketing coaching training.
(I’ve sat in auditoriums full of desperate aspirant coaches all buying into formulaic “programs” being taught disengenuous marketing strategies)
Nor have I decided to become a coach because of a problem within my own life being unsatisfactory which is often addressed by fixing other people’s.
(I’m sure you’ve seen life coaches who have barely lived a life themselves)
No one did this for me. I am self-actualising and I coach. This is important, because it means I’m congruent in thought, word and action.
The training and experiences I hold have allowed me to work with countless people in many ways to aid their development and take on leadership in their own life.
I have coached, trained and developed individuals and groups in many types of arena around the globe, with various approaches and techniques.
The skills, motivation and capabilities that have grown from these peoples experiences have had sometimes subtle, sometimes profound life enhancing changes.
I’m passionate about people developing a positive perception of themselves, their identity and their connection to a life outside of their current one.
So many of the people I have worked with have gained immensely from their experiences, allowing them to make even bigger differences in their lives.
It’s about getting the “mind set” right to acquire the skills and the leadership from the coaching, to push yourself and others to do things and rise to the challenges and perform.
I’ve hit a huge amount of targets in my life, acquired skills and achieved goals in physical and intellectual arenas and personal and professional values.
I have walked the walk and talked the talk with researchers and academics to professionals and teenagers finding their way through people making changes they never thought possible.
I get hired because I’m different, passionate, challenging and focused on you.
Over a decade of working intensely with people and organisations.
My Qualifications and Training:
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Certified Practitioner of Intrinsic Neuro Linguistic Psychology
- Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
- Certificate in Clinical Hypno-Therapy
- Diploma in Clinical Hypno-Therapy
- Training in Emotional Freedom Technique (E.F.T.)
- Training in Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprogramming (E.M.D.R.)
- Training in “Clean Language” for Hypnotists
- Training in Psi Coaching with N.L.P.
- Cave Instructors Certificate
- Five Star Leader Canoe
- Canoe Coach Level 3
- Advanced White Water Safety and Rescue
- I.O.L. Bushcraft Practitioner
- Leave No Trace Awareness Trainer
- Local Cave Leader Trainer and Assessor
- Mountain Leader
- Single Pitch Climbing Award
- First Aid Remote Care
- T.A. Introductory Transactional Analysis 101
- L.T.B. Disability Awareness Seminar.
- Training in the Children Act
- Training in Child Protection.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Basic.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Staff Recovery.
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention: Effective Confrontation.
- Prevention, Assessment, Management of violence and aggression.
- Fairbridge Training: Difficult Behaviour Practitioner tool kit
- Visually Impaired Awareness Training RNIB 2012
- UK Sports Coach Safe Guarding and Protecting Children 2011
- M.L.T.B. Hill Skills Tutor
- M.L.T.B. Mountain Skills Tutor
- M.I.D.A.S. Mini bus test
- P.A.D.I. Open Water Diver
- P.A.D.I. Advanced Open Water Diver
- P.A.D.I. Deep Speciality Diver
- P.A.D.I. Rescue Diver
- P.A.D.I. Dry Suit Speciality